Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Renee Venable

Women’s Powerwalk is a wonderful class and has added so much to my life over the past year. It has brought me encouragement in my relationship with Christ and in my relationships with my sisters in Christ. Powerwalk has given me tools to deepen my relationship with my heavenly Father. I have learned so many things about who God is and who He wants me to be. He is so big and has a plan for each of us, a bigger plan than we could ever dream of for ourselves! He hears our every prayer and catches every tear. He is present in the good times and in the bad times. He wants to draw each of us closer to Him. He is our comforter, deliverer, shelter and strength.

I have gotten to know many other women through this class and have developed many friendships through Powerwalk. If you are a single woman, Powerwalk is for you. If you are a young wife, Powerwalk is for you. If you are a stay at home mom, working mom or single mom, Powerwalk is for you. If you are a grandmother, widow, or retiree, Powerwalk is for you. If you are a woman seeking to know Jesus Christ on a more personal level, Powerwalk is for you! Powerwalk is for EVERY woman! It is uplifting to women of all ages and is a wonderful place to spend Wednesday nights!